(Subject to Change based on schedule adjustments, also now includes KRVA season membership cost)
Projected Tournament Schedule
-4-5 Single Days
The U-12 Team will play an introductory tournament schedule aimed at developing top level skills at a young age. The main goal of the U-12 program will be trying to create a passion and love for the game of Volleyball. We will combine several single day events with the a bigger multi day tournament which we will use to seek exposure to higher levels of play.
Potential Multi-Day Tournaments include (Subject to Change Based on dates and schedule flexibility):
1) To Be Determined
Practices and Clinics:
-2 Practices Per Week
-Optional Physical Training with Redline Athletics (TBD)
With the U-12 Team playing a challenging schedule, practices and training will be the key to a successful season. With the great core group of coaches, Pinnacle VBA players will learn from several high level coaches throughout the season.
1) Two team practices per week (3.5 hours- schedule to be determined)
2) Additional discounted skills clinics throughout the season for those who want to spend more time learning
3) We are working with Redline Athletics to utilize their training expertise to provide some form of
physical agility/strength training sessions to pair with our individual clinic nights. Stay tuned for more details!
Jerseys & Apparel:
Pinnacle Volleyball Academy prides itself on providing a high quality and affordable experience for all of our players. We understand every family and player has different preferences and we value providing a customizable experience for your club season. Below are some details on how we handle club apparel:
1) Each player receives 2 Pinnacle VBA Jerseys with their club fees
2) Players will also receive 1 Long Sleeve and 1 Short Sleeve Pinnacle VBA Warm-Up/Shirts with club fees
3) Each team also has its own Pinnacle VBA store that they can purchase additional apparel for players,
parents, and siblings, at their preference. Store Items include:
A) Volleyball Bags
C) Pullovers/Quarter Zips
D) Additional options for Long and Short Sleeve T-shirts