U14s Pinnacle Volleyball Academy- information for 2020-2021 Season
We are thrilled to announce that in addition to our older age group teams, Pinnacle Volleyball Academy has decided to add age U-14 to our Academy.
Please see the open gym and tryout information below for more details on the dates and times! Club Prep clinics registration and information can be found on the "Registration Page"
To register for one of the limited spots at open gyms and tryouts, you must register by emailing AND get a KRVA tryout membership at https://memberships.sportsengine.com/buy/11ead28b-6c20-a498-a8a4-0ada3a37ff81
Due to COVID-19 Regulations, we will Only Be Accepting Online Registrations.
Space is limited for all sessions and times are subject to change due to heavy demand. Don't miss out and register today!
LOCATION: Redline Athletics (101 Commerce Drive, Montgomeryville )
head Coach- Brandon Johnson,
free Open Gyms:
(max 18 Players, waivers & USAV Tryout membership required)
October 3rd- 11am-1pm
October 10th- 11am-1pm
October 17th- 11am-1pm
TRYOUTS ($20 fee):
October 24th- 11am-1PM
U-14 Club Package details:
Estimated 2020-21 Cost: $1800-$1950
(Subject to Change based on schedule adjustments, also now includes KRVA season membership cost)
Projected Tournament Schedule
-5 Single Days
The U-14 Team will play a challenging tournament schedule aimed at combining winning with being challenged every tournament weekend to get better. We will combine several single day events with the 4 bigger multi day tournaments which we will use to seek exposure to higher levels of play.
Potential Multi-Day Tournaments include (Subject to Change Based on dates and schedule flexibility):
1) MLK Kickoff Classic (Manheim, PA): January 16-18, 2021
2) Charm City Classic (Baltimore, MD): February 6-7, 2021
3) Northeast Qualifier (3 Days)
4) Boardwalk Block Party (Atlantic City): April 17-18, 2021
Practices and Clinics:
-2 Practices Per Week
-Optional Physical Training with Redline Athletics (TBD)
With the U-14 Team playing a challenging schedule, practices and training will be the key to a successful season. With the great core group of coaches, Pinnacle VBA players will learn from several high level coaches throughout the season.
1) Two team practices per week (4 hours- schedule to be determined)
2) Five Positional Clinics included in club fees for the 2020-21 season
3) Additional discounted skills clinics throughout the season for those who want to spend more time learning
4) We are working with Redline Athletics to utilize their training expertise to provide some form of
physical agility/strength training sessions to pair with our individual clinic nights. Stay tuned for more details!
Jerseys & Apparel:
Pinnacle Volleyball Academy prides itself on providing a high quality and affordable experience for all of our players. We understand every family and player has different preferences and we value providing a customizable experience for your club season. Below are some details on how we handle club apparel:
1) Each player receives 2 Pinnacle VBA Jerseys with their club fees
2) Players will also receive 2 Long Sleeve and 1 Short Sleeve Pinnacle VBA Warm-Up/Shirts with club fees
3) Each team also has its own Pinnacle VBA store that they can purchase additional apparel for players,
parents, and siblings, at their preference. Store Items include:
A) Volleyball Bags
C) Pullovers/Quarter Zips
D) Additional options for Long and Short Sleeve T-shirts