U15s Pinnacle Volleyball Academy- information for 2021-2022 Season
We are thrilled to announce that we will again be offering a U-15 club opportunity to local players. The goal for this team to be a national level team with an advanced schedule for exposure for those that hope to play at the higher levels of high school and collegiate volleyball.
Please see the open gym and tryout information below for more details on the dates and times! Club Prep clinics registration and information can be found on the "Registration Page"
To register for one of the limited spots at open gyms and tryouts, please register on the registration page of the website AND get a KRVA tryout membership
Due to COVID-19 Regulations, we will Only Be Accepting Online Registrations.
Space is limited for all sessions and times are subject to change due to heavy demand. Don't miss out and register today!
LOCATION: Redline Athletics (101 Commerce Drive, Montgomeryville )
head Coach- TBD
free Open Gyms:
(max 30 Players, waivers & USAV Tryout membership required)
October 24th- 300 Pm-500pm
October 31st- 1230 PM-230 pm
November 7th- 1230 PM-230 pm
TRYOUTS ($25 fee):
November 14th- 800am-1000aM
Call Backs: Nov 15th- 700-800
U-15 Club Package details:
Estimated 2021-22 Cost: $2,150-$2,250
(Subject to Change based on schedule adjustments)
Projected Tournament Schedule
-2-3 Single Days
The U-15 Team will play a challenging tournament schedule aimed at combining winning with being challenged every tournament weekend to get better. We will attend high level Multi-Day tournament schedule aimed at gaining player exposure for players with the goal of playing in college in the future and preparing players for High School volleyball next year.
Potential Multi-Day Tournaments include (Subject to Change Based on dates and schedule flexibility):
1) MLK Kickoff Classic (Manheim, PA): January 15-17, 2021
2) Charm City Classic (Baltimore, MD): February 5-6, 2021
3) Prez Day Classic (Oaks, PA): February 19-20
4) Blue Ribbon Brawl AAU Qualifier (York, PA): Late February/Early March
5) Northeast Qualifier (3 Days): Late March/Early April
6) Boardwalk Block Party (Atlantic City): April 9-10, 2021
7) Northeast Power Series Championship (Virginia Beach, VA)- 5/7-8/8
Practices and Clinics:
-2 Practices Per Week
-Optional Physical Training with Redline Athletics
With the U-15 Team playing a challenging schedule, practices and training will be the key to a successful season. With the great core group of coaches, Pinnacle VBA players will learn from several high level coaches throughout the season.
1) Two team practices per week (4 hours- schedule to be determined)
2) Agility/Ball Control clinics with Coach Brandon included in club fees ( at least Ten sessions required for U15s)
3) Additional discounted skills clinics throughout the season for those who want to spend more time learning
4) Athletic Training Memberships available through Redline Athletics
Jerseys & Apparel:
Pinnacle Volleyball Academy prides itself on providing a high quality and affordable experience for all of our players. We understand every family and player has different preferences and we value providing a customizable experience for your club season. Below are some details on how we handle club apparel:
1) Each player receives 2 Pinnacle VBA Jerseys with their club fees
2) Players will also receive 1 Long Sleeve and 1 Short Sleeve Pinnacle VBA Warm-Up/Shirts with club fees
3) Each team also has its own Pinnacle VBA store that they can purchase additional apparel for players,
parents, and siblings, at their preference. Store Items include:
A) Volleyball Bags
C) Pullovers/Quarter Zips
D) Additional options for Long and Short Sleeve T-shirts